Careers with NeuroMaker
Building amazing real world STEM experiences requires the most talented people on the planet! Check here for new postings on available positions with our team.
NeuroMaker STEM has developed a suite of STEM education products all with different functions, users and expectations. This STEM Education Expert position will work closely with our engineering, product and curriculum team to ensure that the quality expectations, user experience and educational value are represented well in our product, curriculum and training materials.
- Create and develop student activities using BrainCo developed technology that fulfill our educational and product goals.
- Develop and update training materials and curriculum for users to complete these activities
- Interface with product, curriculum and engineering teams to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are met
- Create informational videos, pictures and other content to be used for promotional and training purposes
- Occasional responsibilities to be part of webinars and client demos
- Act on user feedback to improve utilization of product features
- Must be a passionate learner and tinkerer in STEM educational products and materials
- Background in mechanical, electrical, software or robotics engineering
- 2 years of experience with microcontrollers like Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- 2 years of experience with block based programming systems, Python and C++
- Ideal candidate will also have experience or knowledge in neuroscience and brain machine interfaces
- Basic design skills in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- This will be a contracted position for the months of January to March 2021 with the ability to convert to a full time role.
- The candidate will ideally be located in the greater Boston area for routine trainings and on site product developments in our Boston office. Remote candidates of exceptional ability will be considered.